Friday, May 13, 2011

Random Sketch

Haven't had much to do or write about lately. I did have a certain topic I wanted to write about but I haven't actually got around to settling down to actually write it. In case anyone's missed it, I've actually moved to Guam to make a (second) attempt at trying to get a life, wish me luck. This includes actually not sitting on the computer 24/7 and doing other things that would be vital for my continued existence, such as washing clothes, cooking my meals, buying the food to cook my meals, and cleaning up this literal shithole of a place I now call my home. Especially since my aunt works way too damn hard to actually stay in the house for more than six hours at a time, and that's usually only after 1 am.

So I managed to scrounge up a few quick sketches (at Luke's request) to fill my weekly quota. >3>

Fun Fact: Bearcats smell like popcorn.


Ohright, I was also trying one of those virtual chatroom things (like Second Life, except...not) called FeralHeart. It looked fun and the usual addictive 'be your own Lion King charry' so I went and gave it a shot. =w=

Ykro teh coolio bone dog



I did have a Gryphon one set up but I'm too lazy to get the screenshot right now. >3> dealwithit.jpg

~Taddle

No comments:

Post a Comment